R&S BOARD OF DIRECTORS & STAFF
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Description: River & Sky is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Assistant to aid us in the coming month, with the possibility of extending into a longer contract. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing and developing our social media strategy and communications plan in order to increase our online presence and generate viable and tangible data for analysis and reporting purposes. You will work closely with our Executive Director and Artistic Director. REMOTE POSITION
Term: Sept. 28th 2020 – Oct. 31st 2020. Possibility of extending contract.
- Work to develop and implement social media campaigns for our Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Schedule posts to go out on a weekly basis
- Regularly engaged on our social media, ie. consistently updating stories, replying to comments, answering questions and sharing relevant posts
- Answer questions through our firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- Ensuring our website is up to date and running well
- Creating email newsletter campaigns when needed
- Creating artist biographies
- Collect and record data like views, engagement, bounce rates, etc.
- Proficient in writing
- Creative and adaptable
- Knowledgeable on Facebook and Instagram Business tools, etc.
- Can work with Google Drive + Google Suite
- Familiar with Hootesuite
- Knowledgeable on using WordPress
$1000 ($14.25/ hour at 14 hours per week)
Submit your resume to email@example.com! If you seem like a good fit, R&S will schedule a zoom interview sometime shortly after.
Our Board of Directors:
- Peter Zwarich (Ex-Officio)
- Krishna Patel (Treasurer)
- Carrie Graham (Secretary)
- Berchmans Keaney (Chair)
- Justin Bélanger (Vice-Chair)
- Paula Johnson
- Cam Rowlands
- Kenneth Desormeaux
- Sarah Kantor